(Sorry about the earlier message with the wrong header)

Hi All,

I am having a weird problem with some form of memory corruption in the
kernel, and it looks my use of RT-FIFOs is responsible. Does anybody know
of a problem with sending small amounts of data back and forth very quickly
between RTL and userspace through RT-fifos? I am thinking of something like
interrupt conflicts or some form of race condition that could end up
creating a wild pointer.

Thanks,

Pablo Alvarez

Pablo Alvarez, Ph.D.         Phone: (617) 867-0244
System Developer            email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Neural Arts
21 Bay State Rd.
Boston,  MA 02215, USA