On Wed, Oct 25, 2023 at 4:31 PM Vít Ondruch <vondr...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Dne 25. 10. 23 v 16:11 Mamoru TASAKA napsal(a):
> > Hi, Vít:
> >
> > Vít Ondruch wrote on 2023/10/24 23:07:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I am back again with updated version of Ruby, this time c44d65427e.
> >> Please see the changes in the upstream PR and test the build
> >> (currently in progress) here:
> >>
> >> https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=108034430
> >>
> >> Apart of fixes for the "user install gems" discussed in other parts
> >> of this thread, there is fix for the "TestYJIT#test_bug_19316" test
> >> failure (which is not important on itself, just a few of you were
> >> involved, thx!). I have not noticed anything else outstanding.
> >>
> >> As always, please give it a try and I am looking forward to your
> >> feedback.

Hello,

this time I'm getting strange build errors in my COPR like:

```
 /builddir/build/BUILD/ruby-3.3.0-c44d65427e/redhat-linux-build/ruby: error
while loading shared libraries: libruby.so.3.3: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory
```
https://gist.github.com/pvalena/63a91bca8ddf40c275f1f218b9a265a9
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/build/6565734

Not sure if that's something on my side... It's not a random error though.
Strangely enough, I can't reproduce it locally (local build is fine), even
in the same buildroot.

Btw. `rust` it's pulled in for the build :) ...I hope that's intended.

Pavel