On Wednesday 05 April 2006 08:29 pm, David Corbin wrote:
> On Wednesday 05 April 2006 07:27 pm, David Corbin wrote:
> > On Wednesday 05 April 2006 07:20 pm, David Corbin wrote:
> > > On Wednesday 05 April 2006 06:41 pm, you wrote:
> > >
> > > Exactly what 'parameters' are specified in the test launch?
> >
> > I think this already works right if you just specify files.  It's when
> > you specify a class explicitly that things 'get wonky'.
>
> Looks like I got that complete backwards.

It's fixed.  I don't understand why I see it in RDT, and not when using the
console test runner, but I think my fix is a good one.  And I really don't
understand why Test::Unit is adding the 'default_test'.

Essentially, TestCase's that have no public method matching /^test./ are
ignored.   Unfortunately, there is some code duplication between
RemoteTestRunner and test/unit, but such is life.

David