On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 17:04, Adam Keys <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Or you can stick with database.yml :)

I will stick with yml for sure and I guess most of experienced devs will
also keep their copies because, now that we have deployment set up, there is
no compelling reason for us to switch.

But I'm worried what about new users? This pratice encourages them to
version their passwords. Rails is opinionated and we have to choose which
practice we will encourage. Will it be database info in ruby or YAML?