Hi everyone,

This may not be an issue, but I'm just checking. When I generate a
scaffold in rails 2.1, all of the tests that get generated have a
require 'test_helper' at the top. When you try to run a test
individually through command line, you get an error:

$ ruby test/functional/foos_controller_test.rb
test/functional/foos_controller_test.rb:1:in `require': no such file
to load -- ../test_helper (LoadError)

Obviously changing this to require File.dirname(__FILE__) +
"../test_helper" fixes the problem, however is there a rake task that
lets you run tasks individually or is this just a bug?

Sorry if I'm being nit-picky, but I like generators and think they
should be kept up to date. :)

TIA,
-Lance