On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 7:21 AM, Rob Sanheim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Great, only three places to check for core discussion now!
> Lighthouse, github, and here. ;)

Well, a ticket system and a mailing list are pretty traditional for
Open Source projects.

But using your SCM as a messaging platform?  Come on, that's taking
the social networking thing too far...  I pray that I never see the
official Twitter channel for an open source project I care about,
because I ain't going there...

-- Chad