Carl and I are planning on spending some time on internals documentation
once we ship an alpha (for plugin authors).
If you have a specific requests for documentation (especially in
ActionPack), feel free to email me and I'll add it to the list of priorities
for when we do documentation.

-- Yehuda

--
Yehuda Katz