On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 1:44 PM, Anuj Dutta <dutta.a...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> No problem. Yeah, it should be easily repeatable and extensible. I will keep
> an eye on the repository.

To be more clear, here's all you need to do with my current setup:

http://github.com/thewoolleyman/rails/blob/ci/ci/README.markdown

All you do is wget a script and run it with appropriate env vars
options, then you end up with a fully working rails CI server for the
specified ruby interpreter and rails branch.

I want the Chef-based solution to be that easy.  Chef gurus, please
give me examples!

-- Chad