On 20/01/2010, at 8:18 PM, Yehuda Katz wrote:
> The easiest thing to do is to put the Railtie subclass in lib/my_lib.rb
> itself. The bundler will require the file, similar to how config.gem worked
> in Rails 2.3.

Is this actually the case at the moment? As far as I can see, there's no
Bundler.require_env call anywhere in the Rails initialization. Should there be
one somewhere to ensure that bundled gems are required?

The only way I have been able to load my gem plugin is using an explicit
require at the bottom of boot.rb.

-Sam Pohlenz