Thanks, Yehuda.

Shouldn't this be added to rails new generator? I run rails new --help before asking here. Here is the result:

---
Usage: /home/rodrigo/.rvm/gems/ruby-1.8.7-p...@site_heroku/bin/rails /path/to/your/app [options]

-r, --ruby=path Path to the Ruby binary of your choice (otherwise scripts use env, dispatchers current path). Default: /home/rodrigo/.rvm/rubies/ruby-1.8.7-p174/bin/ruby -d, --database=name Preconfigure for selected database (options: mysql/oracle/postgresql/sqlite2/sqlite3/frontbase/ibm_db).
                                     Default: sqlite3
-D, --with-dispatchers Add CGI/FastCGI/mod_ruby dispatches code to generated application skeleton
                                     Default: false
--freeze Freeze Rails in vendor/rails from the gems generating the skeleton
                                     Default: false
-m, --template=path Use an application template that lives at path (can be a filesystem path or URL).
                                     Default: (none)

Rails Info:
-v, --version Show the Rails version number and quit.
    -h, --help                       Show this help message and quit.

General Options:
    -p, --pretend                    Run but do not make any changes.
    -f, --force                      Overwrite files that already exist.
    -s, --skip                       Skip files that already exist.
    -q, --quiet                      Suppress normal output.
    -t, --backtrace                  Debugging: show backtrace on errors.
-c, --svn Modify files with subversion. (Note: svn must be in path) -g, --git Modify files with git. (Note: git must be in path)

    The 'rails' command creates a new Rails application with a default
    directory structure and configuration at the path you specify.

Example:
    rails ~/Code/Ruby/weblog

    This generates a skeletal Rails installation in ~/Code/Ruby/weblog.
    See the README in the newly created application to get going.

---

Maybe these "skip-*" should be added to this output... WDYT?

And please, thank Leah for the RSoC T-Shirt. It fitted great. I'm not sure if she has received my e-mail...

Best regards,

Rodrigo.