We can't accept a feature without know what are the impacts in the codebase.

This is valid for everyone, either the core members.

I can say that I want this feature and accept it, but nothing stops the
core members to revert it. And don't expect me to defend your feature,
since you should be the interested.

Would be more wast of time if we accept it now and, when you come up with
the code, we rejected it because it add more complexity in the framework
that we want.

Also, what is the difference of writing 10 huge emails and get the feature
reject? I think is the same. With working code you have more chances. And,
as I said in my last email, either if we don't accept, you will have
working code that solves your problem.

If you don't want to scratch your itch and provide a patch, I'm sorry, but
don't expect we to accept.

And, just for record, I don't like Cucumber ;)

Rafael Mendonça França
http://twitter.com/rafaelfranca
https://github.com/rafaelfranca

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 7:27 PM, Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas <rr.ro...@gmail.com