Hello Sushruth,

glad to hear you're interested in applying for GSoC to work on Ruby on
Rails, we have a wiki page with a few ideas
<https://github.com/railsgsoc/ideas/wiki/2015-Ideas>, but you can also
propose one of yours in case you have something interesting for the
framework.

The best place to get more information and contact people about GSoC
is the mailing
list we have specifically for that
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/rubyonrails-gsoc>, so please feel
free to send your questions and ask for more information there.

Hope that helps.

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 6:02 PM, sivsushruth <sivsushr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello guys,
> Greetings from India.
>
> I am an undergrad pursuing a degree in computer science in India. I have
> been developing on rails for the past 1.5 years and I am in love with both
> ruby and the framework itself. I have been active on the IRC helping fellow
> ruby and rails enthusiasts for a while now. (@sivsushruth)
> I have also submitted a few PRs(none accepted though and I get why).
> I intended to apply for GSOC this year under the ruby on rails
> organisation. I have asked about the status of the project ideas on both
> #gsoc and #rails-contrib, but unfortunately got no response.
> Rails is the only organisation I wanted to apply to and I am getting a bit
> nervous not seeing any posts/blogs/ideas for this year's GSOC.
>
> It would be of great help if you could let me and other fellow applicants
> know about the same.
> Thank you for your time.
>
> Have a great day ahead.
> Warm Regards,