Hi Stefano,

Thanks for your comments. I would have contributed a PR, but I didn't get
any suggestion from the core members that this would make sense. It seems
like they are working on something for Rails 5.

Consider posting:
http://forum.railsonmaui.com/t/enums-and-queries-in-rails-4-1-and-understanding-ruby/118/6

Aloha,

Justin