>Not what I've come to expect from OS community....
I am feeling to much entitlement from your part. Do seriously think
that any of the developers owe you anything? Do you seriously think
that your time is more valuable than theirs? Developers which have
already spend huge amounts of time writing the software you use for
free! Open source software does not imply free support. One of the
biggest selling point of OSS is that you can fix it yourself or you
can pay someone to fix it for you. If this is not working out for you
I invite you to use something else.