My use case:

I have a project that uses the twilio-ruby gem's Tiwml library to generate
XML. At the moment I put all of the syntax for generating the XML inside of
the controller and render that manually. This seems off to me as the
controller should be responsible for controlling small amounts of business
logic and the view should be generating the XML. Is there a way to inject
your own Ruby or builder object into .builder templates? If not, should
this be a feature?