Mongrel configuration exists when do restart task? Any log?

If you didn't wants play with previous and current release, you can use
shared path to maintain pids and configurations beetwen releases.

Regards

--
Rafael Garcia Ortega

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Rafael Garc=C3=ADa Ortega
n;quoted-printable:Garc=C3=ADa Ortega;Rafael
org:ASPgems S.L.
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;work:692686533
x-mozilla-html:FALSE