Jamis, thank you, now my restart task is running atleast. But now I
have:

ERROR RUNNING 'cluster::stop': Plugin /cluster::stop does not exist in
category /commands

so, I thought maybe I could change the task, but I don't know which
program to run to stop my three mongrels :) I start the rascals using
script/spin which contains:

#!/bin/sh
script/process/spawner -a 127.0.0.1 -p 8000 -i 3

script/process/reaper only seems to restart, so I don't really know what
command to use to stop the old application, move to the new release
folder and then start the servers again. Any ideas?