I get that this is an open source project, trust me, I am a fellow
open source developer. :)

However, a quick search of this group reveals that there is a massive
problem with the documentation, that has been going on for many
months. There are plenty of free services out there that have far, far
better uptime. Trust me, it's not hard to sign up for a sourceforge
account.

> I'm not sure to whom you are sorry

I guess to the community. This looks like the best library out there,
but it's so dang frustrating not to be able to use it to its full
extent.

As far as the other links you provided, I've looked at those.

> Book on Scriptaculous
Probably the best option. Maybe I'll look into it more in the future.

> Offline docs (as recent as
> wiki)http://www.m3nt0r.de/blog/scriptaculous-offline-docs/
Those are almost a year old. Not updated since last June. Is that
really the last time the docs wiki was updated?!

> Introductions
> Cheat sheets
I am trying to go far deeper than that.

I may have come off as a little harsh, and if so, I apologize. But you
can imagine my frustration with not being able to access the docs for
days on end, then read many posts on this group that make it clear
that it's been a problem for months.