Hi all,

I've made a static export of the wiki available at
http://script.aculo.us/docs/

The next version of scripty will come with a completely new
documentation-- stay tuned!
For this reason, and because Stikipad seems abandoned (and doesn't
answer support requests...), I want to give up supporting the wiki.

Is there anyone who wants to take the export, give it back it's CSS
styling, remove any Spam, make the JS examples work and provide all of
that as a set of static HTML files? Pretty please, with sugar on
top? :)  We can put that up then and turn off the wiki completely.

Thomas