Hi,

I have this code....it's using scriptaculous dragging.

_______________

The span is the droppable zone which is hard-coded and the div is the
draggable element that has been dropped here.

What i'm trying to do is detect if a droppable zone already has a
draggable piece in it (This will be in a function that fires when a
piece is dragged on the dropzone....if the dropzone already has a
draggable peice in there it will be deleted and the new one will
replace it).

Problem is i can't seem to access this draggable piece once it's been
dropped.

I've got a reference to the span. IN the code below it's assigned to
the variable dropp. So i'm ttrying to access the draggable piece in
the code above:

I've tried:

var ooo = $(dropp).next('.de_small');
var ooo = $(dropp).next(0);
var ooo = $(dropp).next(1);
var ooo = $(dropp).down(0);
var ooo = $(dropp).down('de_small');

But none work.....I should be able to access the piece even though
it's been inserted in to the droppable span on the fly right???