Hey folks.

I am trying to apply a function to multiple tables all with different
IDs. I got about halfway through copying and pasting the function and
just changing the ID before I realized this was absurd. But I don't
know how to do this smarter with Prototype. Here is the function:

Event.addBehavior({
        'table#BULLETINS': function() {
            var links = $$('table#BULLETINS
tr.header').first().getElementsByTagName('a');
            for (i=0; i<links.length; i++){
                var link = links[i];
                link.onclick = function() {return false;}
            }
        }
});

So, I was copying this same code, changing "BULLETINS" to whatever ID
I required. How do you parametrize this exactly? I have an arbitrary
number of different IDs to apply this to, but I don't know how to get
Prototype to watch for *any* of them, and then use the found ID,
whichever it is, in this function.

Amiri