Hi,

kangax wrote:
  > All custom events are piggybacked on "dataavailable" and are injected
> with "memo" property on an event object itself. As far cross-window
> messaging, I don't think this is possible with current implementation.
> Custom events simply bubble up to a top level element in the scope of
> the window that originated event.

Thanks for your reply.
I tested it a bit more and it turns out, that I can get the
dataavailable event *with* the memo *if* I open popup window with
content. It's a little weird for me.

Anyway I do not want to do that, so I decided to use ajax instead
popup, even if it means breaking our app "standards" (this is a very
old web app, lots of things are done in popups). Of course there is no
problem with custom events fired from ajax loaded content. My problem
disappeared :)

Thanks again,
Szymon Wilkołazki