Dear all,

this might not be a Rails problem, but since I run my website on it,
it might be one. I have a star rating on my website to rate trails and
it displays those stars correctly on my Mac using any browser.
However, while using Parallels to test in Windows it does not display
any stars (regardless of browser). At work under Windows and IE it
works fine. I was wondering if this is a global issue or just a
problem with using Parallels on my Mac.

The link is:

http://www.trailheadfinder.com/trail_editor/show/380

Thank You,