Craig,

Yeah that sounds more feasible rather than migrating down...I can definitely
confirm VERSION=0 will drop the table though because when try to load the
structure in the console it throws me an error.

What would be the syntax to just add a change(thus adding a new migration
then)

I want to add t.intger :album_id.  I'm assuming it's a command at the
command line that will product and 004 migration file?

Jon