> Fun, source code to read!
The code started with rails 0.9.x (end 2005) and some parts reflect
this old history...

Some interesting parts:

lib/query_builder (pseudo sql query builder)
lib/parser, lib/parser/lib/rules/zafu.rb (template parser)

test/helpers/zena_parser/*.yml (yaml tests for templates)
test/helpers/query_builder/*.yml (yaml tests for pseudo sql)

Do not hesitate to ask questions...

Gaspard