Damn !

I did not suspect that having stars "*" in the filenames would cause
such troubles. I cannot simply rename these files since the
name is used as the template definition:

[class]-[mode]-[format].zafu

An modes with "*" exist inside zena and are used to render special
pages (search result, admin layout, index page). The star is there so
that
these modes cannot be used to display arbitrary pages (ex. /
page43_*index.html will not work).

You could try to use the archive until I find a better prefix that
does not cause these problems.

The compressed version is at: http://zenadmin.org/zena.tgz

Beware though that zena has never been used on a windows box before
and you might find lots of surprises like this one. To avoid loosing
time with installation issues, I would recommend installing a simple
debian box with vmware...