John Clancy wrote:
> Idea 2.  Find a domain registrar that allows multiple MX records?  Does
> anyone know of anyone?

Multiple MX records are only of use when the primary MX is unvailable.
There are no external routing options other than at the domain level or
subdomain level - you can create junk.mysite.com and have a separate MX
to mysite.com's.

Personally I would also use qmail for your outgoing mail also.

I'm not sure where google come into this ?

If you are not using a smart relay the delivery errors will be generated
by your mail server so they will never go near the internet.

                                                              I'd bin
them personally and scan mail logs for failures.  Bounces should only
occur in the event of a destination mail server accepting the email
first and for some reason failing to deliver it itself.  This shouldn't
occur that often as most (good) mail servers will reject during the
email delivery attempt - which does not generate a bounce - though your
mail server will subsequently inform you via email of the failure to
deliver it will log it also (qmail does anyhow).