The Neurochild wrote:
> Whoa! Awesome! I would like to apply that and the foreign key thing,
> but is there a folder where I can save and call my file? Where do you
> place it in your case?

Different people have different ways of organizing things like this. I
put stuff like this in files in lib/. If I have a number of things that
I'm going to be extending, I separate functionality by file. So if I
have a number of ActiveRecord related extensions or overrides, I will
create a file called custom_ar_extensions.rb in lib/ and then load it
with "require 'custom_ar_extensions'" at the bottom of environment.rb.
There is also a way to do something like this with initializers, but I
haven't yet taken the time to research it.

Peace.