On Jan 19, 2012, at 10:39 AM, Loren wrote:

> Would you be please so kind to take a look at my code and tell me what
> am I doing wrong?

You're making this far, far, far more complicated than it needs to be. Hint 1:
you only need two arrays, sorted & unsorted, all the shuffling in & out of
temporary arrays is unnecessary and just complicates your code--this is by far
most important. Hint 2: use the appropriate functions on enumerable (parent
class of array) with blocks to get rid of the loops--maybe your book hasn't
gotten to this yet, if so don't worry about it, but it's those functions that
let you express the sorting part in about 10 lines or so of code.

--
Scott Ribe
scott_r...@elevated-dev.com