---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Karthik Ramesh <karthikramesh...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 1:29 AM
Subject: [chennaiocc] Looking for Ruby on Rails developers - Remote working
is also accepted.
To: chennai...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I am Karthik and I am developing an HTML5 application for creating mockups
and a css previewer (something like webputty from FogCreek). I am looking
for a few good ruby on rails developers. I am in search for the following
skills :

1. Rails 3.1/3.2 with devise, omniauth, experience
2. jQuery + HTML5
3. Frontend skills are a good to have but not necessary
4. Git
5. Heroku deployment experience will be a plus.

I am willing to pay a monthly salary of upto Rs. 30,000 per month (if you
are really good, you can always talk me into paying more). But more
importantly, please apply only if you are :

1. Willing to work in a startup
2. A code geek and loves writing beautiful and powerful code
3. A self driven, responsible coder who likes to be trusted and in turn
gets things done for the company.
4. More importantly, a StarWars fan.

I would be glad if you can send me a github profile and other pieces of
code that you have written previously. If you feel one of your friends
could fit in, do share this with them.

Thanks
Karthik

Regards
sathia

Here I share my experiments with open source.
http://www.sathia27.wordpress.com
<http://www.sathia27.wordpress.com/>http://www.lquery.com<http://www.sathia27.wordpress.com/>