Hello Karthik,
               I am B.Tech Computer Science final year
student.Presently, i am taking training in a software company where i
already developed a project on Ruby on Rails on Automated Report
Generation for the same company.I have developed this project in Six
month with 2 members in my team. I am the team leader and Back end
developer yet i handle each any every part of it as i am the team
leader.I have worked on Devise, Padrino with omniauth, Heroku,
Mechanize.As i developed a project for comapny so my all code are on
server which can;t send you.But try my knowledge by any way you want
like given any short project.Waiting for your reply.