Hi Guys,
In my application I created this method:

  def self.find_paginated_posts_by_post_type(post_type,page=1,query="")
    if query.empty? == false
      query = "%#{query}%"
    else
      query = "%"
    end
    result = includes(:user).
             where(['post_type_id = ? AND title LIKE ?', post_type.id,
query]).
             order('created_at DESC').
             page(page)
   return result
  end

this method is returning an ActiveRecord::Relation Object. So, when I use
will_paginate method my application throws an exception :

undefined method `total_pages' for #<ActiveRecord::Relation:0x007f94581e7848>

How can I fix it?
Thx

Bruno Meira