Hello, I call my Model in my Controller:

class ProjectsController < ApplicationController
  def index
    @projects = Project.all

my model:

class Project < ActiveRecord::Base
  has_many :items
end

my migration:

class CreateProjects < ActiveRecord::Migration
  def change
    create_table :projects do |t|
      t.references :users
      t.string "title"
      t.text "description"
      t.timestamps
    end

    add_index :projects, "users_id"
  end

  def down
    remove_index :projects, "users_id"
    drop_table :projects

The error:

ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid in ProjectsController#index

Could not find table 'projects'

MySQL:

mysql> SHOW TABLES;
+-------------------------------+
| Tables_in_younner_development |
+-------------------------------+
| categories                    |
| items                         |
| items_projects                |
| projects                      |
| schema_migrations             |
| users                         |
+-------------------------------+
6 rows in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> SHOW FIELDS FROM projects;
+-------------+--------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| Field       | Type         | Null | Key | Default | Extra          |
+-------------+--------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| id          | int(11)      | NO   | PRI | NULL    | auto_increment |
| users_id    | int(11)      | YES  | MUL | NULL    |                |
| title       | varchar(255) | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| description | text         | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| created_at  | datetime     | NO   |     | NULL    |                |
| updated_at  | datetime     | NO   |     | NULL    |                |
6 rows in set (0.00 sec)

My question is.

Why my application don't find my table ?

Thank you.