On 17 February 2012 17:05, Felipe Pieretti Umpierre
<li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> Man, I don't understand, but I reset my server, and refresh my page and
> go OK.

Are you sure the server was running in development mode previously,
and not production?

On a separate issue, if you want project belongs_to user then you
should have said t.references :user (not :users) and the column should
be user_id not users_id.

I don't know whether I mentioned it previously but it is easier to
follow the thread (particularly for those who find the thread later)
if you insert your reply into the previous post rather than posting at
the top.

> Thank you for your time.

No problem.

Colin