Hi Colin,

I did try restarting the server, etc.  I still can't fix the problem.

I am going to do some deep-diving into the code today.  I suspect it
has something to do with a file like routes.db, or similar.  The code
seems to be ok -- there's something else that isn't quite evident
that's causing this issue.

Thanks for your help!

Andy