Hi Aziz....

    Iam getting whatevr reponce iam nneding,....... Thansk a lot.....in the
console in firbug when i see i get the states for a specific
counytry.....The responce is like "[["Goa", 2]]" .... however
whatever processing i do in application.js in not taking effect,,,,,,

My application.js is

$(document).ready(function() {
    var country_states_path = '/states/countries_state/';
    $("#client_country_id").change(function() {
        var country_id = $(this).val();
        $.ajax({
            type: "GET",
            data: {country: country_id},