Hi all,

I have succesfully got a responce like this as to what i want , this is the
ouptut in my fireofx console.

<select id="states_state_id" name="states[state_id]"><option
value="1">Maharashtra</option></select>.

but the html on the page is not updating.......any reson why this could be
...thanks a lot....

--
Thanks & Regards,
Akshar Jamgaonkar