Hello all,

I'm currently working on something and I need to use Bing search api in my
rails app.
I can user a gem called "rbing" which is a ruby wrapper around that api.
For creating
and instance of RBing class and using its methods I need to pass an APP-ID
to its
constructor like this -> bing = RBing.new("MYAPPID")

for getting a Bing APP-ID I searched a lot and there are some guidelines
for doing it
like this ->
http://www.microsoft.com/web/post/using-the-free-bing-translation-apis or
this -> http://www.bing.com/developers/createapp.aspx but non of these
guides seems
valid anymore and I don't find the links they talk about or other parts.

Can you please help me on this and give me some guidelines about how can I
create a Bing APP-ID for using in my app?

Thanks in advance.
Best Regards

--
Sam Serpoosh