Caused by the cart (or order, maybe) looking for some data that is not
there, probably. It can be avoided by using another user. Or maybe also by
clearing that users cart.

What I can say for sure is this: it is user/order/cart[line item] related
and it's not just happening in this one case.

Could very well be a bug, sorry I'm unable to help or post the issue on
Github with more detail.