On 7 August 2012 09:25, Rafi A <rafigl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Colin,
>
> Thanks for your reply. Surfed over both sides of Google but not able to get
> the apt solution. I am using the below code snippet in Application
> controller file so that all the flows will inherit.
>
> 'rescue_from ActiveResource::UnauthorizedAccess, :with => :render_401'
>
> But while invoking the application URL, I am getting the error which I have
> sent in below mail thread.

You have not shown us the code that is triggering the problem.  Also
have a look in the log for the local app and the remote one and see
what is happening.

I would prefer it if you did not top post please, it makes it easier
to follow the thread.  Insert your reply inline in previous message.
Thanks.

Colin