Just want to know the best practices to make sure I get off on the right foot.
I think on a general rule, creating fewer instances of an object is ideal for
performance right?  (I am not suffering any real problems yet)
In Java, there is Inversion of Control/Dependency Injection.  I have read some
blog saying that Rails's way is using Modules.  I have to look into more on
Modules -- for example, are they equivalent to global functions?