Hi all,
In my Rails app there is a code in which I have passed the two object to
the nested url like this
  u_w_path(u, v)

Now the thing is, It is working fine before but suddenly I am getting a
routing error because of the object "u" cannot be converted to
id(automatically).

It says No route matches {:action=>"show", :controller=>"v",
I have no idea what went wrong with the apps. Please suggest me solutions.

Regards,
Mukesh