On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 8:55 PM, Colin Law <clan...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> On 14 September 2012 16:07, Mukesh yadav <ashu.33...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Colin,
>
> Please don't top post it makes it more difficult to follow the thread,
> and makes it easy to forget to answer questions - see below.
>

> > I did it(roll back to last working commit) but the problem still
> persisted.
> > No clue why it is behaving like this.
>
> Did you restart the server after rolling back?  You need to restart
> for routes.rb to be picked up.
> Also see further points below.

  yes I restart the server .

> Regards,
> Mukesh
>

> On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 8:23 PM, Colin Law <clan...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 14 September 2012 15:00, Mukesh yadav <ashu.33...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Hi all,
>> > In my Rails app there is a code in which I have passed the two object
>> > the
>> > nested url like this
>> >   u_w_path(u, v)
>> >
>> > Now the thing is, It is working fine before but suddenly I am getting a
>> > routing error because of the object "u" cannot be converted to
>> > id(automatically).
>> >
>> > It says No route matches {:action=>"show", :controller=>"v",
>> > :id=>#<U:0xaf1f734 "..................}
>> > I have no idea what went wrong with the apps. Please suggest me
>> > solutions.
>>
>> Have you got u and v the right way round in the call?

You did not answer this question.

yes the code is fine.

>> Do lines of code that used to work no longer work or is it just new
>> lines of code that fail?
>>
>> If lines of code that used to work no longer work then roll back in
>> your source control system (git or whatever) till you get to a point
>> where they work and then see what you changed to make it fail.
>>
>> If you still can't get it working post the code that is failing, the
>> full error message, routes.rb, and the result of running rake routes.

You have not done this.

Ok I got another machine I cloned the code and start the server it is
working in different machine
but not on my machine any idea.
I think may be rails i18n or rails procedure to convert object to id in url
got unstructured any how.
any idea? or something else.

Colin