Hi,

I am looking for someone who can build a Devise starter application with
a number of things I need. I have read the forum rules but I'm not sure
whether this post is allowed. If this is not the case, let me know.

Here is a list of features that the starter application must contain:

   * Registering is only possible if you recieved a invite code when
another user invites you
   * The invite codes (Generated by the system) are only valid for 72
hours
   * The user invites another user just types in a email address to
invite, not a code.
 - Users
   * The user must have a experience points row in its database.
   * The user starts in level 1 and gets higher (till level 10) with
earning experience points.
 - A template system in the application
 - There must be 3 user roles
   * Administrators
   * Moderators
   * Users

I have no idea how mutch time this takes to develop. I hope we can
arrange a price, payed trought Paypal for security.

Thank you for your time.