Hello all,

I am trying to install passenger on a server that has apache installed from
source. The install seemed to work fine but when I restart the httpd
service I get the following error:

Starting httpd: httpd: Syntax error on line 451 of
/usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf: Syntax error on line 1 of
/usr/local/apache2/conf/extra/httpd-passenger.conf: Cannot load
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/passenger-3.0.19/ext/apache2/mod_passenger.so
into server:
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/passenger-3.0.19/ext/apache2/mod_passenger.so:

My current environment is:
Centos 6.2
Apache 2
Rails 3.2.12
Passenger 3.0.19
Ruby 1.9.3p392

I have not found a way to address this issue and my google searching hasn't
revealed any concrete way to solve this. Any help is greatly appreciated.