Im not worried about performance. Im worried that i want to use it to
access the database only. All the other logics i want in a separate class.
The callback logics i'm moving to a service. Some other logics to a
decorator and accessor.

I want to do this only to make sure that a person that does not know the
flow of developing can't use it in a wrong way. I have a project with this
idea on github, but right now i didnt push any decorator, accessor, or
model related logic. I have pushed only the work i made on controller to
use service.

But still, if u want to have a look at it, here it go:
https://github.com/plribeiro3000/blog

Still, i just asked this here, because i thought that someone had tried to
do it before. In case not, i will try by myself.