Dmitrij B. wrote in post #1105858:
> Hey
>
> Better way for creating menu in rails, whe can i read about this? Wich
> gems better use or manually add? Maybe have topics about this, whe can i
> read more?

You question is really to vague to answer properly. There are many
different kinds of menus and many implementations. It depends very much
on your specific needs.

A lot of the time I create my own menus manually using CSS and
JavaScript when necessary. Other times I use a pre-built implementation.

There are many, as you can see here:
https://www.ruby-toolbox.com/categories/rails_menu_builders

Or if you want a fully JavaScript implementation:
http://jqueryui.com/menu/#icons