Dmitrij B. wrote in post #1105899:
> I did not mean html and css. I mean rails way. Maybe have helpers for
> this or use partial or better practice in rails

Which is precisely why I linked to the list on ruby-toolbox. They are
examples of menu systems designed to work with Rails. And their
respective web sites and GitHub pages should give you plenty of content
to read up on in choosing the right solution for your needs.

But, as I said choosing a solution is highly dependent on how complex
your menu needs are. Some navigation systems are really simple and can
be done entirely manually, others may benefit from one of those gems in
the list.

And yes, use of partials and helpers are beneficial, but that's
completely independent of what you are building. It makes no difference
whether it is a menu that you're sharing, or anything else generic
enough to share, that's the purpose of a partial. Helpers are generally
used to move complex logic out of the view template, their role remains
the same regardless of what you're building.