Rodrigo Lueneberg wrote in post #1114532:
> <%= form_tag('/users/delete') do %>
>     <%= submit_tag 'Click here to delete this user' %>
> <% end %>
>
> When the form is posted, params[:id] does not exist, why?

Because you're using for_tag instead of form_for:

<%= form_for :user, :method => :delete do |f| %>

Note: The above is just an example. Normally you would not use a form at
all to request that a given model be destroyed. Below is an proper
example of deleting a given user:

<%= link_to 'Destroy', user, method: :delete, data: { confirm: 'Are you
sure?' } %>

Besides that I don't see how your form_tag would ever send anything
about the current user. It's not passing in the user, nor user id, at
all. It's just submitting to the /users/delete URL with no other
information.