I don't want any code. The gem suggested to me to use is
Activewarehouse-ETL but as far as I know, this gem only allows to manip
databases and the administrator for the redmine app clearly said no
databases conections because 'I might damage something' so, my question was
when consuming a webservice, like redmine API, but without handling
databases, is it better to use REST (httparty) or ETL (ActiveWarehouse) and
why